One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Info about wildlife courses for graduation

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I have completed my 12 class Or PUC 2 yr. So I was planning to study wildlife courses and do masters in the same field in USA so please tell me how do go on further and to which colleges should I join?

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

The basic requirement to apply for a Master's Degree course in USA is to first complete a bachelor's degree, along with English requirement of IELTS or TOEFL. There are many Universities which offer Wild life courses. The US academic year is usually divided into 4 semesters - fall, winter, spring and summer. The semesters are usually 13 weeks long. The Fall semester starts somewhere between August and September and ends in late December or early January. The Spring semester starts in January and ends in May. The Summer semester starts in late May or early June and ends just before the Fall semester begins.

Most universities in the U.S. accept applications only two times in a calendar year for the Fall and the Spring semesters of the academic year. But some universities  accept applications for the Fall semester only. The application process for the Fall semester usually starts one year before your joining during October and ends on December or January.

You should submit the copies of your education certificates, a statement of purpose and reference letters along with the application. You can request application forms from the universities website. Most universities have a form on their website which can be completed online to request application material.


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi there,

I am happy for you as your course selection of wild life is unique and something I think which is of your career interest. Most of the enquiries that I receive are for general programs which are market driven and you seem to be different.

Here are universities for you.

1. Arkansas State University - Jonesboro

2. University of Arizona - Tucson

3. Michigan State University - East Lansing

4. Michigan Tech University - Houghton

5. SUNY Syracuse ESF - Syracuse

6. Virginia Tech - Blacksburg

Most of the USA Universities will request you to take SAT I test and TOEFL test, you need to get transcripts of your 9th and 10th grade and 1st year and 2 year PUC. Three letter of recommendation (LOR) from your past professors is needed on the letter head of the institute. Both the transcripts and LOR should be on the letter head of the institute and should be sealed and signed in an envelope. Further you need statement of purpose, and financial documents to apply to these universities or any other USA University of your choice.

Please check application deadline and apply early for scholarships. If you apply in the month of Oct-Nov'2012 for FALL (Aug/Sept) 2013 intake, I feel you would probably get some good scholarship as your program choice is unique and foreign university will like to have international student from India for such programs. All the BEST!


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit