One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Is it possible to apply for B.sc nursing for registered nurses with an IELTS score overall 6.0 at waiarikii -Newzealand?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand
Dear sir, Is it possible to apply for B.sc nursing for registered nurses with an IELTS score overall 6.0 Ie:L - 6.0,W -6.0,S -6.0,R -5.5. Kindly reply

Replies (3)

• Anonymous Participant

Hi, In general you require 6.5 in IELTS for get Bachelor of Nursing in New Zealand. Nursing is a highly popular program in New Zealand and so your chances are not very good. 

To register as a registered Nurse in New Zealand, they might reuqire you to score a 7.0 and above in IELTS. So I would suggest you to prepare for IELTS again and score well.

All the best. 

• Anonymous Participant
Mr. Gigeo, is it possible to apply for B.sc nursing in australia with an ovreall score: 7.5 in IELTS???could u please help me Your reply would be very kind...
  • Anonymous Participant
Mr. Gigeo, is it possible to apply for B.sc nursing in australia with an ovreall score: 7.5 in IELTS???could u please help me Your reply would be very kind...

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit