One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters in Public Administration

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am currently pursuing B.A.LLB (5year course) from the Department of Law, Calcutta University and am in my 4th year of study. I want to pursue Masters of Public Administration or any other like course at the Masters level from a reputed university in the USA, Canada or UK. Am extremely confused about the scholarship schemes as I am planning to fund my education through scholarships.Looking forward to receiving help from you.Thanks.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities in the USA and UK offering Postgraduate Public Administration courses.

In Canada, you have Ryerson University - School of Graduate Studies which offers Public Policy and Administration program. University of Toronto has Public Policy and Governance, Concordia University offers Public Policy and Public Administration program; York University has Public Policy, Administration & Law course. McMaster University offers Comparative Public Policy and Administration.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit