One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters in renewable energy

• Tony Thomas profile image
  • Tony Thomas Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

I got an offer letter from Dundalk Institute of Technology for masters in renewable energy. It is a one year course and they are offering 2-year stay back after the studies. So, i would like to know that whether it is difficult to get a job? I heard that many people are coming back to their country after studies. I request you to give me valuable advice regarding this

Replies (1)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your Query.

I would like to inform you that job depends most on your academic performance and profile building during your course study at universities. There are students who come back but at the same time there are students who get well placed with organizations. So All you need to focus is on your performance and start looking for jobs early instead of waiting to get your Masters complete. Please contact on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in for more Info.

Regards

Shikha S

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit