One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters of management

  • Anil Kumar Potnuru profile image
  • Anil Kumar Potnuru Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hello. I am Anil from India . I am in my final year of my engineering. I am looking forward to Australia for higher studies.I want to know how good is masters of management course in university of Sydney or university of it worth being an international student? If yes which course is better ...

Masters of management (Accouting and Finance)

Masters of management (Finance)

Masters of management(Accounting)

My x standard % is 92 and my Xll is 96.4 and my engg as of now is 78

Which course is better for getting Australian PR easily?

Do they recruit Indians who pursue this course

Replies (2)

  • Nupur Verma
  • Nupur Verma Expert

Dear Anil,

Both the University mentioned by you is quite good . in terms of course selection we need your doucments to check & there are lots of Indian Students are working . so no prolem in their selection. We are not in postion to comment on PR rules. we deal with only study visa.

Thanks & Regards

nupur Verma


  • Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Anil,

As my reply is quite late, I believe you may already have completed your engineering course, so congratulations to you! I hope by now you have decided which course to pursue in the choices you mentioned. I understand you want to pursue a management course, I'm just wondering why not engineering? Anyways, both the universities you mentioned are excellent choices. Being an international student may help you gain a lot of experience and would be an excellent addition to your portfolio.

To answer your question about Australian PR, studying a postgrad degree is actually a good pathway to residency in Australia. Provided you meet the requirements, you can be granted a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) for up to 4 years after you finish studying - ample time to look for work and a more permanent visa (

Just to add too, if you need further information about your study options in Australia, you may check - they have 99% of postgraduate programs listed, so you can compare your options.





Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit