One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Masters of professional engineering ?

  • Naushil Talavia profile image
  • Naushil Talavia Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hi i am interested in studying masters of professional engineering but i don't know whether it is equivalent to masters of engineering by (coursework) or not ?

what is exact meaning of masters of professional engineering ?

Replies (1)

  • Priya Suresh
  • Priya Suresh Expert

Hi Naushil,

Your interested towards Masters of Professional Engineering is appreciated. Yes, it is equivalent to a Master of Engineering by coursework degree. This course provides you with the Engineering professional practice and research skills that will allow you to be recognized engineer. It will help you develop the sound communication, management and judgment capability necessary to interpret and discuss issues involving significant complexity in your area of specialization.

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters in Professional Engineering courses. 


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit