One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Msc in Manufacturing at UNSW

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hello,I am Tejas Pitale.I have recently enrolled in UNSW for Msc Manufacturing and Management.I know this will be a stupid question to ask after enrollment.But I still want to ask if its my right decision to go there.Also please help me with the feedback of your uni experience.

Thankyou in advance. 

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant

The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is one of the best Australian public university. You have taken a rite decision to proceed your career with this world class university profile. Also you can find more career development and internship opportunities, available in the university. The program and the work experience which you get on campus will make you more employable. Career at UNSW empowers students with the skills to successfully manage their careers and links employers with students and graduates. All the Very Best!! 

• Anonymous Participant

thanku maam.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit