One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

ms in uk

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Hello. im currently in my 3 rd year of study in ece..i want to do my masters from cgpa is around 7.5..what will help me to get a 100 % scholarship..i am also interested in knowing about the erasmus mundus scholarship..thnku..


Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello MD Zakaria.

I work at the University of Sheffield and we offer this course.

The European Union nromally awards several European and non-European student scholarships each year to the programme, each amounting to ca. Euro 21,000 over 10 months, renewable for a second year. These scholarships are made available to students from all over the world to enable them to undertake study with us. The scholarships are based on academic criteria aand are strictly competitive.

Students who are not awarded an EU scholarship are very welcome to join the programme on a self-funding basis.

Both EU and non-EU students may qualify for an Erasmus-Socrates mobility grant of around 2000 Euros during the course.

A limited number of scholarships may also be made available by Regional and Trust sources to help subsidise your enrolment for the Crossways MA.

You will find more details about scholarships and whether you qualify as a European or non-European applicant on the Mundus masters website:

For information on other scholarships you should check each Universities international web pages too.

Best wishes,


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit