One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Scholarships for MS in USA or UK
Akashdeep Sadhu profile image Akashdeep Sadhu Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I am a civil engineering student from India. How can I get a full scholarship for MS in USA or UK?
  • August 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi  Akashdeep, The UK offers numerous outstanding scholarships, grants and fellowships like Jubilee Scholarship; Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan; Charles Wallace India Trust Awards and Fellowships; Felix Scholarships.. Click to find more scholarships in UK

Similarly US offers Fulbright Foreign Student Program, Washington & Jefferson College Merit-Based Scholarships etc.. Click to find more scholarships in US

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarships for MS in USA or UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.