One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I would like to do my Ph.D in USA. Please guide me.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am aged 59 years with working experience of 34 years in Banking.  I did MBA from Open University and MA by private appearance.  I want to do Ph.D in USA without GRE/TOEFL.  Is it possible.  M. Harikishan

Replies (1)

  • Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Mr. Harikishan,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

Please note the following points:

1. PHD will need a regular master degree

2. GRE and TOEFL will be required

3. Research proposal will need to be sent to the professor of university department. If you get an approval, will be eligible to send the application forward.

To know, how to write research proposal, please check the following link:

Hope the above clarifies

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses Team

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit