One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Planning to do MBA in US

• Deepthi Priya
  • Deepthi Priya Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Hi i am planning to Pursue my MBA in US, right now working in MNC company, so can you all suggest me how many years of work experience need? i am working since 1.5 years and thinking to start my preparation for GMAT from October. Please can you all suggest me further.

Replies (13)

• Beaula Maria
  • Beaula Maria Participant

Hi Deepthi, most of the global premier Business schools look for 2-3 years of relevant work experience for MBA courses. It is good to prepare GMAT ahead which is valid for 5 years and you need to score minimum 680/800 to get into Top Universities. Average score expected by Universities is 630-650. You can get more information about MBA in Uniguru. For further information you can email at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

• Renuka Luthria profile image
  • Renuka Luthria Participant

I am a software Engineer and have 3 plus years of experience in IT industry. I want to pursue an MBA. Please guide whether it would be useful for me do to an MBA from the US? Is it worth it?

• Ryan Dcosta profile image
  • Ryan Dcosta Participant

Have you zeroed down on any university in the US where you plan to do your MBA from? Doing an MBA from the states is a good decision, but I hope you have also factored in the costs, i mean the total education expenses that you will have to incur?

No I have not done chosen a college. I am planning to give my GMAT sometime in 2015. Should I be worried about fees, scholarships and loans, or can I think about it after my GMAT score is out, because to be frank as you have pointed out i have not yet started to take into account the expenses.

No I have not done chosen a college. I am planning to give my GMAT sometime in 2015. Should I be worried about fees, scholarships and loans, or can I think about it after my GMAT score is out, because to be frank as you have pointed out i have not yet started to take into account the expenses.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit