One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Please guide me , I want to do MS.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States


I am working in noida on Java/J2EE technolog ,having 4+ years and SCJP and SCWCD Certified.

By Qualification i am BCA from Rajasthan university in 2009. Later i did Msc,MCA by Distance learning.

I want to do MS/Msc in IT full time.

I am planning to attend GRE,TOFEL etc. this year. Can you please guiide me how should i process this and Whether i am eligible or not for MS. as i am graduated in 2009 after this i am working in java.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Khalid,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

You are very well eligible to apply for Masters from Overseas.GRE is required if you are planning to take up the studies from USA.For rest of the countries you can take up TOEFL/IELTS but UK only accepts IELTS.The application process for sep'16 has already started.

You can contact us for the further process by sending your academic documents,passport copy and CV on

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit