One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
postgraduate in surveyor
Kezang Dendup Kezang Dendup Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi sir, i am kezang and completed my undergraduate course in B.Sc. Physical Science with 83.34%. Now what i am planning is, i want to do postgraduade in surveyor. therfore i would be very grateful if sir could kindly suggest the college & requirements and mails me as soon as you get my question. Waiting for the suggestion.
  • October 05, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10675 Trusted Advisor


If you are interested about Postgraduate courses in Surveying Australia . First you have to choose the list of Universities to wish to apply based on their ranking. You can actually shortlist and compare the institutions that offer Surveying courses in the page. 

The requirements for a PG Course, would normally be a Completion certificate of an UG course from recognised college or University in your country. You may also require to take IELTS or TOEFL for your english requirements for the visa purposes. Apart from this you will require funds to maintain to show for the Visa purposes. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'postgraduate in surveyor'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.