One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

qualification required for overseas education.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

i had done my graduation(i.e., BSE computer science) in the year 2009. After that i was doing some jobs related to marketing and sales. Now i want to study MS in USA. Please could you tell me whether i can get a visa with my graduation study after 6 years gap.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Srikar Nelavelli,

Thank you for your query, yes you could study your masters in USA. Required to choose program related to Marketing or Sales since you hold 6 years of valid experience in those fields.

To assist you further I would like to request you to provide me your academic qualification details briefly to my email id 

According to your credentials I will guide to future steps for successful visa.




Education Counselor


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit