One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Requirements to study in USA?
Daljinder Singh Daljinder Singh Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have done my 12 in non med. last year and i wanna go usa for higher studies

  • April 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

YES - you can.

But first you must do the English proficiency test - either TOEFL or IELTS.

You should also do the ACT or SAT test.

If you score high enough in both of these tests, you have a better chance to get into a good college or university.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'Requirements to study in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.