1 800 103 2581
- May 17, 2012
- Preferred study destination: United States
Getting internship in USA is difficult unless you have a doctor relative in USA working for some USA Hospital. He/She could be of some help but limited possibility.
Yes, there is possibility of doing short term courses in USA. Few of the courses I am aware of are following:
1. Medical Product Development,
2. Clinical Research
3. Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology Training Program (CLS/MT)
4. Bioinformatics and Life Science IT
5. Biotech and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
6. Regulatory Affairs
7. Drug Discovery and Development
TOEFL and finance are the basic requirement as you have the required qualification for admission in these courses. The courses tuition fee may vary from INR 2 lacs to INR 5 lacs based on duration of the course and the University you wish to apply. The course duration could range from 8 weeks to 1 year based on program choice.