One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am looking to study abroad. Can you please help me?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Hi, I am a graduate from Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.31. I want to study MS free of cost in any of these countries- Australia, Canada, Germany, US. Please inform me how to apply and proceed for this. What are the other requirements needed?

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Fatema,

Greetings from Hotcourses!

Out of all the countries Germany is only Country at the moment which is providing free education or education with minimal fee of Euro500/sem. Also there are very few options for specifically Mechanical course, the options which you can look are Masters of Science in Microsystems Engineering followed with a sub specialization of Micro Mechanics this program is available for Winter intake and that is Oct 2015 you can apply for the same anytime before Feb-2015.

Second, Computational Mechanics which have a very good option of an internship from the renowned companies like BMW, Siemens, MTU, MAN and many more it has 85% of the Mechanical courses involved with a very descent fees of Euro500/sem. For this you have to apply max.by Dec2014.

You can get yourself registered on our website www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to keep receiving more updates on study abroad and can also call us at 011-49196912.

All the best!

Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

Team Hotcourses!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit