One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Study Gap of 3 Year

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Hey Everyone i completed my 10th standard ( secondary ) in year 2012 due to some problem i was not able to do 12th ( Higher Secondary)

we had a Business loss so i was not able to do that now i am doing my HSS. i want to persue bachelor's Degree in information system security would i be accepted i am really worried about my future.

Replies (2)


Most of the US universities would not accepting gap of more than 2 years. However we can try with some of our partner universities . Please share your profile to to guide you further.



  • S Kejriwal profile image
  • S Kejriwal Participant

I think it is not possible to study in regular course. May be distance or part time can be possible.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit