One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Study Law in the US
Prashanthi N profile image Prashanthi N Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have completed my graduation with economics,now I intend to study law in the US. Could someone help me out with the details? Also, could you mention the criterion for financial aid, as I plan to do it on my own?
  • March 06, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9957 Trusted Advisor

Generally Financial Aid is not available in US for pursuing Law. Generally you need a UG in law to apply for Masters in Law.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Study Law in the US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.