One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Tell me the Top three engineering courses of Central Queensland University?

• Prexi Rajput profile image
  • Prexi Rajput Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Kindly advise me the top three courses of engineering in Central Queensland University Australia.

Replies (2)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Prexi Thanks for writing to us!! CQU has three major engineering specialization Civil,Mechanical and Electrical. There is another course very popular Master of Management for Engineers. Student who prefer to do Engineering management without work experience can opt for this programme

• Erin Vergara profile image
  • Erin Vergara Participant

Hi Prexi,

This response might be a little late but I hope this could help you. The following are the courses related to engineering offered in Central Queensland University according to their website:

• Graduate Certificate in Engineering
  • Graduate Diploma of Engineering
  • Master of Engineering
  • Master of Management for Engineers

But if your preference is not listed above, you may check comparison websites like www.postgradaustralia.com.au — they provide comprehensive information about Australian Universities (rankings, courses, scholarships, etc.). Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Erin

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit