One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Universities for studying Cosmology abroad ?
Sivaranjani Ganapathy profile image Sivaranjani Ganapathy Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I m doing my Aerospace (final year). And i wish to study cosmology. Please guide me. Even if its undergraduate i m fine with it. Or will they accept degree to do masters?
  • September 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9952 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your B Tech degree is perfectly good to do a MS program in USA provided you have good grades and also have a good GRE score ( atleast 300 plus). You also need to have a TOEFL to qualify. You can look at Universities like Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Syracuse University, University of Alabama, etc for Aerospace related programs in USA. In general you need to apply atleast 8 to 10 months before the program starts. So be prepared to put in an application before December 2012 if you want to go for Fall 2013 ( Sept 2013). 


If you are ok with MSc Cosmology UK Check with this. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for studying Cosmology abroad ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.