One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

US Universities for MS in Construction Management

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Sir, My GRE score is 312 (145 + 167). I'm B.tech Civil Engineering. Student of IIT-B (passed out this summer) looking forward to apply for MS in Construction Management in coming spring semester. My CPI is 5.63. I have done 2 internships as construction management trainee. Will work for 5 months as same (August 2012 – December 2012). Also have good SOP and resume and 2 good LOR (Letter of Recommendation) and 1 average LOR. Can you suggest university where I would sure-shot get an admission. Also a university where I have good chances. Right now I'm thinking of Ohio State University/ University of Colorado (Boulder)/ Iowa State University/ Georgia Tech University. What do you think of my prospects in this university for my subject?

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are many universities offering Postgraduate in Construction Management in the USA. . You also need to take TOEFL /IELTS for admission requirement. The Tuition can range from $35,000-$55,000 for 2 years. You can also read the article about Construction management course details from Uniguru. You can apply directly to the universities, as each university has its own requirements for admissions.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit