One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

US Universities offering Graduate Assitantships 2013

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Please advise the list of US Universities offering "Graduate Assistantships" or "Fee waivers" to first year Engineering undergraduates planning to study in the US.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, You must submit a financial aid application if you intend to seek financial assistance for your studies abroad. The policies regarding financial aid vary considerably. The profile of a college usually indicates the type of financial aid it offers. For aid, Undergraduate students have to submit the institution’s own financial aid forms, as well as the Foreign Student’s Financial Aid Form, which is provided by the college and administered by the College Scholarship Service of the College Board. You should do self search and contact the universities offering Undergraduate Engineering courses in the USA.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit