One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to do MS abroad
Dimple Sharma profile image Dimple Sharma Member Join date: Dec, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am a student of Delhi University. I am persuing maths hons from DU. As you may know that BSc from Delhi University is 3 year program. But i have heard that universities in countries like Canada, New Zealand, etc requires 4 year BSc degree to get admission in MS. Won't I be able to study abroad ?

  • December 21, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Dimple,


Thanks for the query!

3 years Degree is Acceptable in New Zealand, Australia, and UK. Please let me know which MS degree you are planning for?


Feel free to email me on



Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Want to do MS abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.