One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to do post graduation in Humanities from USA
Sandeep Verma Sandeep Verma Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i did from IT branch .now i want PG course in Humanities .is it possible for me ?. how could i win the Scholarship for this course .
  • November 15, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Since you have completed your UG in BTech-IT, I suggest you to do your masters in the same field rather than switching over to Humanities field. Choosing irrelevant course might lead to visa rejection. You can also find the list of universities in USA which offers MSc Information Technology courses on our website.

Scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it. This varies for Universities.


If you have further clarifications feel free to mail me at

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Want to do post graduation in Humanities from USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.