One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

want to study MS in abroad on fully funded scholorship

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
i am student of BSc electronics engineering from pakistan and i will complete my degree in 2014 . i want to do my MS in any forieghn country on scholorship..recently i am also doing BSc engineering on scholorship and i need another such opertunity to fullfil my education as engineer

Replies (3)

• Anonymous Participant

Hi Hameed, for scholarships, candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually eligible for a scholarship test or highest marks (distinction) are considered if no test is involved. Scholarships are considered on application.

Also, you need to score a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 6.5 are required with a minimum score of 6.0 in each component of the academic IELTS. In regards to GRE you need to score 90% and above.

Here is the list of American institutions offering scholarship  You can directly apply to the institutions online. Also, download the prospectus for information in detail.

• Anonymous Participant
thanks :) dear can u tell me how shuold i prepare myself for TOFEL and IELET exams now?? do u give me any notes or video links?? and also guide to pass GRE tes with desired score??
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Muhammad you can check help articles on IELTS and TOEFL posted on the website. For videos refer Khan Academy website

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit