One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to study in New Zealand. Please guide me.

• Harminder Kaur profile image
  • Harminder Kaur Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Sir, I have completed Diploma in IT (3yrs) with 70%(approx.) in 2013 and even i have done my senior secondary eduction as evening regular with diploma in 2012 with 75.60%. then pursued IELTS with 6.5 band (L-7,R-6,W-6,S-6) and now i want to make my career in computer science but i am not getting which college i should take admission in New Zealand . I have some money problem too, if you can get me out of this problem then i will be very much thankful to you ... 

With Regards,

Harminder Kaur

Replies (1)

• Nupur Verma
  • Nupur Verma Expert

Hi Harminder,

How are your doing? Must be good.

If you have completed diploma in IT after your class 12th then you can apply for Undergraduate courses with a credit transfer option, this will help in minimizing the course duration.

regarding your money problem after submission of complete  application we can submit a request for scholarship.

You can check with few universities like AUT, Otago polytechnic.

I hope this answer serves the purpose, but you have any other query, why don't you just call our experts at 18001039634.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit