One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to study in USA
Arindam Gupta Roy profile image Arindam Gupta Roy Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I wanted to know about the tests required for me to give for studying in ivy league colleges or others. Now I'm in class 11.

  • December 02, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Poonam Rani Poonam Rani Contributor Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 31 Points: 445 Trusted Advisor

Hi Arindam,


Thanks for the query!


The tests that are required are SAT 1 as well as SAT 2 , along with this, you also need to write a TOEFL .



Feel free to write any further query on the below email Id.


Thanks and Regards

Poonam Rani

Poonam Rani | Hotcourses India Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Want to study in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.