One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which will be my perfect destination?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Dear sir. I'm a student from Bangladesh. I'm a meritorious student. Now i like to do my higher education in a foreign country. Now i m confused about which country i will choose. i want to tell u that i m not from a rich family. I need such environment in which i can earn enough money to bear my all expenses.

Replies (3)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Study abroad is an expensive affair. In USA for UG degree you need to score more than 2100 plus out of 2400 in SAT I exam which will increase your chnace of full tuition fee scholarship for the first year assuming your past academics is good. The scholarship of next year will depend on your GPA score of first year education in USA and so on. However, you still have to bear the accommodation and living expenses. Thou, you can save some money through off campus accommodation and earn money by working on-campus or off-campus it may not be sufficient enough to bear your accommodation and living expenses. Hence, it is difficult for me to comment. Moreover, you still have to show finances during your USA visa process and also during the application stage. I don't know if the same is manageable for you. The other best option could be to study in your own country Bangladesh or in foreign countries like India, China or Russia where the total cost of education is reasonably less for you to manage your cost.

The scholarship chances for Masters or MBA degree is limited. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Hi Sohel, if you wish to go for your higher education in abroad with average fees structure, nice environment to earn during studies then the best place would be United Kingdom - Your entire course duration is for one year, during your education your allowed to do part time job for 20 hour per week (where your living expense can be taken care), after completion of your course you can extend your visa for 2 years called tier 2 work permit visa (not PSW visa). You reasonable university in UK were your master will be around £7400 for the whole year.

Or you can also chose Malaysian Universities too. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Student, There is nothing like a "Perfect Destination". Every country has its own Pros and Cons. It will be difficult to completely manage your entire expenses by working Part Time. If you come from a Middle Income Family, the best will be to take a Bank Loan. In general by working Part Time, you can manage your Living Expenses but you should be prepared to fund the Tuition Fees from your own poket. 

If your marks are very good, they can help you get a Scholarship. Countries like UK, USA, Australia, NZ allows you to work when you are studying. But most have some restrictions about how long you can work when you study. I would request you to seek audience with an Good education Counsellor in your area and seek advice. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit