1 800 103 2581
- April 26, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
Add a quick reply to 'why do want to study Bachelor in civil engineering in Australia? Why not in India?'
Your question is quite valid as you are paying more so you obviously expect more. I have listed the first benefit of studying in Australia in my first sentence i.e., better returns on your investment and I have listed few more below for you.
1. International degree from a reputed foreign university gives you edge over others. If you find an equivalent educational institute in India which could match foreign educational institute on most parameters than you have option to choose to study abroad or stay in India?
2. International work experience is vital in today's global economy. It keeps you ahead of others and gives good return on your investment. Study abroad option allows you to work after your education in the same foreign country.
3. Quality, excellence, innovation, latest technology and updated curriculum to match growing industry demand, modern skills & cost effectiveness, good infrastructure facilities, quality lifestyle, cultural mix, safe environment, etc are few other reasons to study abroad.
4. Long term settlement options is possible through study abroad.
I hope this helps in making good career decision for yourself. All the Best!