One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

will i get visa for the course

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
Will I get visa for Vocational Education and Training (skill tech Australia) Course Aur30405 certificate 3 in Automotive Mechanical Technology (066534B) course level certificate 3.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

VET : Vocational Education and Training , comes under Visa subclass 572. You must be accepted for full time study in a registered course or part of a registered course to apply for the visa.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit