One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Will u please give me the details of scholarships in US?

• Kapil Perala profile image
  • Kapil Perala Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am KAPIL. i have completed B.Tech in ECE with 72.85% in 2014. I am planning to do MS. So, please give me the details regarding the scholarships that are available in US and the documents required and the approximate amt to be needed.

Replies (5)

• Sangeetha Anto
  • Sangeetha Anto Expert

Hi Kapil,

Scholarship in USA is purely merit based for Masters program. They will look into your standardized test scores , Academics , projects or internships done and overall your profile to offer you scholorship. Please send your detailed resume to priyanka.g@hotcourses.co.in so that i can analyse your profile and guide you better.

Thanks

• Solomon Dzade profile image
  • Solomon Dzade Participant

HELLO AM SOLOMON REQUESTING TO KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS BEING OFFERED IN YOUR INSTITUITION AFTER CONPLETING A SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL FROM GHANA AND ALSO YOUR REQUEREMENT FOR THIS PROGRAM.

• Manjiri Thakkar profile image
  • Manjiri Thakkar Participant

Hello Kapil,

I am glad to hear that you are planning to study abroad. You can get all the required information here: http://www.studies-overseas.com/WebForms/Study-In-United-States.html

Hope you find it helpful!

• Rekha Jain profile image
  • Rekha Jain Participant

kindly visit this website of the NGO CEC www.theacademicfoundation.org  to know about various universities . you can also mail your cv at info@theacademicfoundation.org 

• Stella Frencham profile image
  • Stella Frencham Participant

Hi Kapil,

There is this great post about Ivy League admissions support https://www.crimsoneducation.org/admission-support/ivy-league, I think you will find a lot of relevant information there. Or at leas it can be a good starting point.

All the best,

Elise

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit