One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Without IELTS, will australia give visa ?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
plz give me detials

Replies (33)

• Anonymous Participant

IELTS is a mandatory requirement. You can't apply for an Australian immigration visa without having IELTS results of at least 6 in each of the 4 components. 

• Anonymous Participant

01 March, 2013 The Managing Director Subject: Application for a free student visa. Dear Sir, This is to inform you that I am a student. I have passed the Intermediate Examination in 2010 and GPA SSC 4.31, HSC 3.40 Business Group. Now I want to go abroad for BBA (Hon’s) higher education. I like some countries Canada, Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Norway, Scotland, England and any Europe Country. I want to go my choice country for BBA (Hon’s) higher study. I belong to a middle classes family but I want to study a lot in abroad. So I want a free student visa in Canada, Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Norway, Scotland, England and any Europe Country. Please helot me in this regard. May I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to helot me in this regard for BBA (Hon’s) education. 

• Anonymous Participant

with out ielts how can aplly??????

• Anonymous Participant

i have no ielts as well as i m working from 5years now i want to study 

• Anonymous Participant

I am completed my Fsc. Examination and i am passed in 2014. so how can i go for study in australia..?

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit