One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I am looking for 1 year postgraduate course in physical education.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Want to do Postgraduate course in Physical education with special preference in training children. Are there any good courses available in U.S. or U.K.?

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, since you have chosen Physical education you have many universities in United Kingdom were they offer 1 year program... universities like Leeds Metropolitan University, Middlesex University, University of Chester, Brunel University, Edge Hill University, Loughborough University, Bangor University, Univeristy of Brighton, University of Exeter, University of Birmingham, etc..You have physical education and secondary education courses. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, there are many universities offering postgraduate Physical education courses. There is Canisius College in the USA which offers Master of Science in Physical Education, there is M.Ed.-Health and Physical Education program offered in Indiana University Of Pennsylvania, there is Master of Education in Physical Education offered by University of West Alabama, you have M.S.-Physical Education Exercise and Sport Specializing in Athletics & Sport Business Administration from University of Central Missouri. The postgraduate education in the USA is for 2 years duration, whereas in the UK the program duration is for 1 to 1.5 years.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit